MRCP PART-I COURSE
AT SHAUKAT KHANUM MEMORIAL
HOSPITAL & RESEARCH CENTRE
April 20th, 21st and 22nd, 2007
Dr. Haroon Hafeez MBBS, MRCP ( UK )
Consultant Physician SKMCH & RC
SKMCH & RC is pleased to announce for the first
time a preparatory course for the MRCP Part-I exam. This exam will now be conducted by the Royal College of Physicians ( UK ) in Lahore . The course is aimed at candidates preparing for the MRCP Part-I and also anyone wanting to update their knowledge of Internal Medicine.
1) Tutors with extensive teaching experience in UK .
2) Past exam material will be reviewed.
3) Interactive sessions.
4) Handouts with guidelines on common topics in the exam will be provided.
5) Revision exams will be held and feedback given.
6) Accommodation can be arranged at discounted rates for out of station candidates.
A registration fee of Rs. 10,000/- needs to be deposited at the Human Resources Department, SKMCH & RC. Confirmation of acceptance will be made on receipt of the course fee.
Last date for Registration: 15th April 2007 .
Seats are limited and will be reserved
on a first come first serve basis.
For any further Queries and Registration please
Human Resources Department
Shaukat Khanum Memorial
Cancer Hospital and Research
Phone.5945100 Ext. 2524
Don't pick lemons.
See all the new 2007 cars
at Yahoo! Autos.