3rd Hands-on Temporal Bone Dissection Workshop
April 4th to 7th, 2007
Lahore Temporal Bone Lab
Professor Dr. Zubair Iqbal Bhutta
Dr H.Vijayendra (India)
Dr.Iqbal Khan (U.K)
Last date : 9 March 2007
Limited seats on first come first serve basis. Payment should be made as
Cash/bank draft/pay order in favour of "Lahore Temporal Bone Lab."
The intensive 2-day course for 1 batch of 5 participants each emphasizes temporal bone dissection relevant to the otologic surgeon and resident. Participants will:
- Review basic and applied anatomy of the temporal bone.
- Review current concepts in otologic diagnosis.
- Review current concepts in the surgical management of ear disease.
- Apply contemporary surgical principles during temporal bone micro dissection.
- Enhance past surgical skills and have an opportunity to attempt new surgical techniques in the dissection laboratory.
FOR CORRESPONDENCE CONTACT
Phone : cell # 0333-4282110
Check out the all-new Yahoo! Mail beta
- Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster.