Thanks for all your latest feedback. Here's, hopefully, the last
pre-release update before NoteTab 7.0 is launched. I plan to release the
final version next Monday unless you find a showstopper before then.
You can download the pre-release #7 of NoteTab Light and NoteTab Pro
Trial from here:
NoteTab Light 7 (freeware)
NoteTab Pro 7 (30-day trial version)
Here's a list of the main changes since pre-release #6:
* Added a Clip command to delete the current text selection:
* Updated the Bootstrap library to match changes in the newly released
* When the Word Count feature is enabled in the status bar, detailed
text statistics are now automatically displayed when you select a
certain amount of text (no longer necessary to click on the status bar).
* Improved the behavior of Clips when you drag-and-drop them into a
document. The cursor is correctly positioned in the pasted text the same
way as when you double-click a Clip.
* Fixed a randomly occurring bug affecting sentence counting.
* Fixed an issue in NTS/NTL with ^!MoveCursor -1 when the cursor is at
the start of the document and ^!MoveCursor +1 when it is at the end of
I look forward to reading your comments and feedback.