> If there's any simpler of a method, please point it out if possible;
but this is the best I could find. :)
If you not _insist_ on doing it with a clip, here is a simpler method:
1. Write your comment as you like, dont care about the asteriks or
2. Select the comment lines you wrote
3. Use menu: Modify/Lines/Reformat Lines (shift+ctrl+m) and give 76
for the text width (0 for the left margin)
4. (Your reformatted lines should still be selected, else reselect
them) Use menu: Search/Replace (ctrl+r), check Regular Expression, put
a single '^' in the upper (reg. exp) box, and ' * ' in the lower
(replace with) box, and go Replace all.
5. You should have a proper long description part now...
If you like you could still do the rest of the class comment from a
script first, just let it put the cursor on the place where you want
to start your long desc via ^& placeholder. Then type from there.
--- End forwarded message ---
Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.
Changes have not been saved
Press OK to abandon changes or Cancel to continue editing
Your browser is not supported
Kindly note that Groups does not support 7.0 or earlier versions of Internet Explorer.
We recommend upgrading to the latest Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, or Firefox. If you are using IE 9 or later, make sure you turn off Compatibility View.