I hope you've had a wonderful holiday. I've started doing a bit of work on
the next maintenance release of NoteTab 4.84. I don't plan to add
significant features to it because I need to spare my time for version 5.0.
However, I will do my best to fix any bugs that I can reproduce.
You can download NoteTab Pro 4.84 beta #1 from the following page:
The latest changes are listed below...
Main changes in beta #1
* NoteTab can now be started even if it does not find the efomacro.dll
file. If NoteTab does not find it, Clips using the ^!Keyboard and
^!TypeBack command will not work.
* Fixed print range setting being ignored when multiple pages are printed.
* Numbers containing a comma (e.g. 1,000,000) are no longer split in word
wrapped printed output.
* Fixed problem in regular expressions using tagged matches higher than
"\1" in a replace operation, which did not work.
* Fixed ^!MoveFile command "losing" files when the destination folder does
* Fixed last character of parameter being truncated by ^!Shell command.
* Relative file names (like "../index.html" and "..\units\foo.pas") now
supported by the "Tools|Open File at Cursor" and Tools|Open Link" menu
* The ^$GetDocIndex(Name)$ now returns the index number of the specified
document, as indicated in the Help file.
Eric G.V. Fookes
Author of NoteTab, Mailbag Assistant, and Album Express