This is my first post here.
I have been reading about people having trouble with rtorrent and
Unslug. Maybe they didn't try the latest optware package for Unslug.
I installed it today and it is working.
The only 2 faults I have found are:
1.It doesn't show the total torrent size or the amount of downloaded
data for the torrent. (It just shows 0 0 ). But the percentage of the
2. In the .rtorrent.rc setting download_rate or upload_rate to
something different to 0 (Unlimited) wont let rtorrent start.It will
"ilegal command" or something like that.
You can adjust that manually once rtorrent is started.
I would love to find a solution for the 1st fault.