Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2004View Source
SPONSORED BY O-P-O
(Organization of the Phenomenological Organizations)
Newsgroup of phenomenology
was started on the 2nd of May 2002
and it currently has
PLEASE FORWARD THIS MESSAGE
to everybody you know who might be interested in such a newsletter
ISSUE NUMBER 97 / 27 September - 4 October 2004
- The second meeting of meeting of the Organization of Phenomenological Organizations will held over Monday, August 15th through Saturday, August 20, 2005 at the Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú in Lima, Peru. Professor Rosemary Rizo-Patron will be the local coordinator. More information will be conveyed in coming months. As before each member organization will be able to place one representative on the program.
- International Research Seminar and Course, organized by Christina Institute for Women's Studies, University of Helsinki, Research School for Women's Studies, The Academy of Finland & The Nordic Society for Phenomenology / Nordisk Selskab for Fænomenologi: Luce Irigaray: Religion, Ethics and Ontology
- The Center for Applied Phenomenological Research has joined O.P.O. It should be noted that it is of the size we have been calling a "study group," but actually our tradition has another name for groups of this size, namely "circle." The website of this organization is also exemplary: http://phenomenology.utk.edu
- Schattenreich. Husserl und Heidegger über die Zeit, das Leben und den Tod. Ein Theaterstück von Hans Rainer Sepp, ins Spanisch übersetzt von Javier San Martín.
CALL FOR PAPERS
- MARC RICHIR, Phantasia, imagination, affectivité, JEROME MILLON
- LORENZO ALTIERI, Le Metamorfosi di Narciso. Il Cogito
itinerante di Paul Ricoeur, (Prefazione
di Domenico Jervolino), LA CITTÁ DEL
- PHENOMENOLOGY AND THE COGNITIVE SCIENCES: 2004, Volume 3, Issue 1, KLUWER (now SPRINGER)
This message has been scanned by F-Secure Anti-Virus for Microsoft Exchange.
For more information, connect to http://www.F-Secure.com/