Starting a club, while challenging is not insurmountable to those dedicated to the sport.
The holy trinity in establishing a club is (1) Renting Ice at a local rink (2) Acquiring basic equipment and (3) Building membership to sustain the activity. The first two, while very important are made all the easier if you can create the third - Membership.
Below add a location that you want to see curling so people new to the sport as well as experienced curlers can show their support and start the necessary dialog toward creating a curling club
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.