Dear list members, I have some problem concerning the application Multivariate Factorial Kriging to a 3D datasets. I did the following : - Estimation of theMessage 1 of 1 , Mar 22, 2004View SourceDear list members,
I have some problem concerning the application
Multivariate Factorial Kriging to a 3D datasets.
I did the following :
- Estimation of the direct and cross-variograms using
- Choosing the models corresponding to the nested
- Estimation of the coregionalized matrices using a
matlab implementation of Goulard's algorithm
(described in Goovaerts '97).
After this, I performed a PCA decomposition of the
coregionalized matrices. I am interested by the maps
corresponding to the firsts components.
The problem is that I don't know how to build these
I know that cokring is generally used for this
purpose. Does anyone know how to do it with gslib
given the results (variograms, coregionalisation
matrices, factors, etc.) obtained from matlab.
Thanks in advance for your help,
Yahoo! Messenger - Communicate instantly..."Ping"
your friends today! Download Messenger Now
* To post a message to the list, send it to ai-geostats@...
* As a general service to the users, please remember to post a summary of any useful responses to your questions.
* To unsubscribe, send an email to majordomo@... with no subject and "unsubscribe ai-geostats" followed by "end" on the next line in the message body. DO NOT SEND Subscribe/Unsubscribe requests to the list
* Support to the list is provided at http://www.ai-geostats.org