Hi Snehamoy . Excuse my bad English I ve imported from .cvs format to R doing the following steps 1) Change the data set from .cvs to txt (in Excel) 2)Go toMessage 1 of 3 , Oct 31, 2003View SourceHi Snehamoy . Excuse my bad English
I've imported from .cvs format to R doing the following steps
1) Change the data set from .cvs to txt (in Excel)
2)Go to File menu and click change dir... and then localate your dataset
3)You have to write base<-read.table('dataset name.txt',sep="\t",header=T)
4)To read the data set you write
base and enter
I hope this will help.
If you have any problem do not hesitate to contact me
Carlos H. Cuartas O.
* To post a message to the list, send it to ai-geostats@...
* As a general service to the users, please remember to post a summary of any useful responses to your questions.
* To unsubscribe, send an email to majordomo@... with no subject and "unsubscribe ai-geostats" followed by "end" on the next line in the message body. DO NOT SEND Subscribe/Unsubscribe requests to the list
* Support to the list is provided at http://www.ai-geostats.org