NCFS works to educate the public on the nature and importance of science. In particular, it works to foster public support for science education, scientfic research, and the impartial use of science in forming public policy. In pursuit of the reconciliation of various religious viewpoints with the findings of mainstream science, NCFS sponsors the Lincoln Forum on Science and Religion, which meets regularly twice a month at the Bennett-Martin Library for presentations, lectures, and discussions.
In last 7 days
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- Anyone can post messages.