Hi the list, hi Tom.
I've got a Palm 505 with 8 MB of memory. I'm running on it MyRoots 1.7
on my PC under Windows I run the My Roots Conversion utility 1.71
I've got two databases :
one contains my personnal data that's to say it has my ancestors and
the first ring of side family. It just get over 10000 people last
the other contains the genealogical datas of huguenots in Picardy
region - France and is over 15000 people now.
When I first tried MyRoots it was with my personal data and the
conversion Utility worked OK. I worked OK during monthes and now that
it is over 10000 people and I get an error from the conversion
utility and the .txt file of the error is empty. OK I can split my
file in two with my father's side and mother's side and go on.
But with the huguenots file i cannot split it as it's a lot of
families all married together.
Therefore I would like the limit of 10000 people to be removed if
possible (over 20000 would be great). I suppose it was there to limit
the attempts to transfer big databases on 2MB handhelds....