Munda Linguistics is a discussion about the Munda family of languages in India, the characteristics of the individual languages, their historical interrelations, and larger relations in the context of Austroasiatic and arealism within India and surrounding regions.
In last 7 days
Science/Social Sciences/Linguistics and Human Languages
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.
Group Email Addresses