The Mothers Against Dog Chaining support group is open ONLY to parents who have had a child severely injured or killed by a chained/penned/unsocialized dog. Mothers and fathers who would like to be a part of this group in order to express your thoughts and feelings about your experience please apply to the group moderator for inclusion in the group. We welcome all those who have suffered due to a dog who has not been adequately socialized with humans. We must ask that you remain courteous at all times, and to all other group participants. We would also welcome a qualified social worker or grief counselor onboard to co-moderate the discussions.
In last 7 days
Health & Wellness/Support/Mourning and Loss/Loss of Child
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.
Group Email Addresses