The permanent link for the version below is:
------------Wikipedia page begins-----------
Global Marijuana March
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Global Marijuana March (GMM)
is an annual rally held at different locations across the planet. Cannabis-related events occur on the first Saturday in May, or that weekend, or thereabouts. Marches, meetings, rallies, raves, concerts, festivals, info-tables, etc.. The home page is at GlobalMarijuanaMarch.org
The Global Marijuana March also goes by the
name of the Million Marijuana March (MMM)
. Over 400 different cities worldwide have participated since 1999. 
There are local names for the event too. Such as: World Cannabis Day, Cannabis Liberation Day, Global Space Odyssey, Ganja Day, J Day, etc..
The Global Marijuana March is a celebration of the business of embracing cannabis culture
as a personal lifestyle choice. Participants unite to discuss, promote, entertain and educate both consumers and non-consumers alike.
- Global Marijuana March home page with 2005-2007 city lists.
- 2005 GMM-MMM world map and city list with many links.
- Over 400 different cities worldwide that have signed up since 1999.
- GMM-MMM photos, posters, and flyers worldwide since 1999.
- CannabisCulture.com history of GMM-MMM.
- Links to many GMM-MMM web pages worldwide. 2.
- Links to many GMM-MMM photos, posters, and
banners worldwide. 2. 3. 4.
- 2006 cannabis event posters, flyers, banners. Including GMM-MMM. 2005. 2004.
- GMM-MMM Yahoo Group with public archive.
- Compilations of GMM-MMM links and reports over the years.
- GMM-MMM 2000-2004 cities in Germany, Luxembourg, Austria, Switzerland. 2005.
- CannabisWeek.ca - The Global Marijuana March of Toronto, Canada.
- Toronto GMM 2006 photos and videos.
- "Marching for freedom". 2004 global reports and some photos. Cannabis Culture magazine article.
- Ganja Day - 4th May 2002 - London. 4th MMM in London, UK. Many photos.
- 7th May 2006 - Moscow. 3rd MMM in Moscow, Russia. Many photos.
In other languages
-----------end of wikipedia page--------
The external links section in the above wikipedia article links to some GMM-MMM pages hosted for free on ad-supported web hosts. If problems occur, try one of the mirror pages linked at the top and/or bottom of those pages.
Please forward widely. Sign up for the Global Marijuana March!
------------MMM (Global Million Marijuana March):
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/cannabisactionNewsweek, Nov. 14, 2005, page 36:
"The most recent evidence comes from autopsies of 44 prisoners who have died in Iraq and Afghanistan in U.S. custody. Most died under circumstances that suggest torture. The reports use words like 'strangulation,' 'asphyxiation' and 'blunt force injuries.' ... A few months before the [Abu Ghraib] scandal broke [spring 2004], Coalition Provisional Authority polls showed Iraqi support at 63 percent. A month after Abu Ghraib, the number was 9 percent. Polls showed that 71 percent of Iraqis were surprised by the revelations."
Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls
to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less.