The Minelab Musketeer Metal Detector
The Musketeer is one of the most underrated detectors currently on the market. With performance that leaves many high-end $$ metal detectors in the dust.
Minelab's Musketeer is the best performing detector in its class. Having superior depth, fast target response and greater sensitivity enables you to find targets well beyond the reach of similarly priced detectors.
Ideally suited for the coin and relic hunter who needs simple, solid performance. The Dedicated Power of these machines will amaze even the most seasoned detectorist.
If you own a Minelab Sterling, Tribune, Colt, Musketeer X, XS, Advantage,
you will want to join our group. read about super-tuning how-to's, tips, owners manuals, field tests, photos, videos and so much more.
We are currently the largest repository of Musketeer information on the internet.
Development time-line of the current model Musketeer Avantage:
1) The Sterling (US & Australian market), Tribune (European market)--1993
2) Musketeer X--Green metal box like the Tribune.
3) Musketeer X--1994--Blue metal box like the Sterling
4) The Colt--1994 replaced Sterling, Tribune, Musketeer X
5) Musketeer XS--1994 similar to Colt, added features
6) Musketeer Advantage--2001--Black box
7) Musketeer Advantage--Current--Blue Box
In last 7 days
Hobbies & Crafts/Hobbies/Treasure Hunting
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.