I plan to arrive at 12, unless we can get in earlier because I have to
leave by 5.
I plan to bring *one* maybe two of the following, if anyone has a special
interest let me know, or I will pick at random:
1) Atari 800 with games, disk drives, extras, disks, adapter to hook to a
modern hard drive, etc. but I have never tried it yet. Maybe someone has
an Atari archive to trade (Andy?) and I have disks that someone may want to
copy. I will work on this tonight to see what I need to do to make it
2) TRS 80 Model 4 that needs a new disk drive (a project I can complete
on-site.) then Kelly and whomever else can use to trade software with me
and exchange with what I have.
3) IBM 5155 with 3.5 and 5 1/4" drives. Aside from how cool it looks, I
can bring old IBM programs to copy (diagnostics, old versions of DOS, BASIC
4) DEC 11/05 (if someone is knowledgeable of these and would like to help
check it out before powering on). I need to clean the card contacts, check
power supply and voltages, wiring contacts.
What I am already bringing:
1) CBM 8050 software (for Ian) including my magic disk that "..answers all
questions and solves all problems.."
2) 2 Plus/4 systems for trade or sale and for demo purposes a C116 and C16.
I have some Plus /4 accessories too. Does anyone have any Plus /4 games?
I have a small amount, hard to find in NTSC. I will bring what I can. The
Plus/4 uses any C-64 compatible disk drive and monitor.
3) One or two random things to trade tbd.
4) Did I promise anyone anything I forgot, email me directly to remind me.