All, If you would like to audition for the 2007 Mid-Atlantic Regional, there is still time! We are extending the deadline to 2/16. Details are below. Thanks toMessage 1 of 2 , Feb 5, 2007View Source
If you would like to audition for the 2007 Mid-Atlantic Regional, there is still time!
We are extending the deadline to 2/16.
Details are below.
Thanks to everyone who has already auditioned!
***IMPORTANT: DUE TO A RECENT CHANGE IN THE RULES, GROUPS AS LARGE
AS 8 CAN NOW ENTER THE COMPETITION!!!***
Below are the particulars:
· Date: Saturday, March 31st, 2007
· Time: 7:30 p.m. (doors open at 5)
The Birchmere Music Hall
3701 Mt. Vernon Avenue
Alexandria, VA 22305
· Ticket Price: $25
· How to purchase tickets: Go to the Birchmere box office any evening there is a show or go to www.birchmere.com
Below is information on how to enter:
· Entry Deadline: February 16, 2007
· Rules: You must be a group of between 3 and 8 members to be eligible. You do not need to be from the Mid-Atlantic area! Please go to http://www.harmony-sweepstakes.com/rules.html for a comprehensive list of rules.
Here's what to do:
1) Go to http://www.harmony-sweepstakes.com/enter.html and follow the instructions.
2) Send a music sample and two 8x10 photos to me. I use one photo for the "marquis" out front, so you should send something you would be proud to have displayed! The other one I keep for my files. If you have digital media (mp3's, jpegs, etc.), e-mail them to tdonat AT gmail.com. Otherwise, you can send tapes, CD's and 8x10's via snail mail to me at the below address:
3817 Prince William Drive
Fairfax, VA 22031
We look forward to another fantastic show!