1. Rise before dawn. Offer your prayer and puja (meditation) at a fixed hour,
preferably before sunrise, sitting in one and the same pose. Have a separate
place and seat for worship. Purity of mind and body should be specially
2. Begin your puja with a prayer for spiritual elevation, with a heart full of love
3. Fix up your goal which should be 'complete oneness' with God. Rest not till
the ideal is achieved.
4. Be plain and simple to be identical with nature.
5. Be truthful. Take miseries as Divine Blessings for your own good and be
6. Know all people as thy brethren and treat them as such.
7. Be not revengeful for the wrongs done by others. Take them with gratitude
as heavenly gifts.
8. Be happy to eat in constant divine thoughts whatever you get, with due
regard to honest and pious earnings.
9. Mould your life so as to arouse a feeling of love and piety in others.
10. At bedtime, feeling the presence of God, repent for the wrongs committed.
Beg forgiveness in a supplicant mood, resolving not to allow repetition of the