The purpose of this group is to share and further the knowledge of those persons interested in the study of Medieval leather and leatherwork. We are interested in discussing accurate, historic: useage, methods of production, construction, decoration, etc.. Experimental Archaeology is highly encouraged. All topics are open as long as they are prior to the end of the Renaissance period (circa 1600 A.D. or so). Discussions of leather prior to the Medieval period are also acceptable, for example, The Ice Man and his leather ensemble or Roman caligae.
In last 7 days
Entertainment & Arts/Humanities/History/By Time Period/Medieval and Renaissance
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.
Group Email Addresses