Mary Cox unwillingly entered the public eye when she fell in love with Richard Starkey (Beatle Ringo Starr) in 1962. Her gentle presence among The Beatle crowd left her largely un-noticed by casual on-lookers but much admired by all who valued The Beatles and their families. She had three wonderful & talented children with Richard after they married in 1965 (two drummers Zak & Jason, & daughter Lee, a designer) and later went on to marry Isaac Tigrett and give birth to their lovely daughter Augusta. This club remembers her gentle effect on the world. Please feel free to discuss Maureen, her life, her family, her style, and anything related to Maureen Cox - the sweet flower of the 60's.
In last 7 days
- New Member
- New Messages
- New Photos
Music/Genres/Rock and Pop/Artists/Complete Category Listing/Starr, Ringo
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.