News items, research and discussion regarding experimental male contraceptive methods. The focus is on RISUG, male hormonal contraceptives, nifedipine, Zavesca, Tripterygium, heat methods, the Intra Vas Device (IVD) and others...
We do not cover the currently available male contraceptives -- condoms, spermicides or vasectomy.
This group is associated with the MaleContraceptives.org website. If you haven't seen the site yet, it is a wealth of information. You may sign up there for a quarterly newsletter with all the latest updates on developing male contraceptive technologies.
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- Anyone can post messages.