Sent to you by lorigee via Google Reader: Low Carb 2 Minute Chocolate
Frosted Cake via Atkins & Me by Bob on 9/8/10
This cake is lovely though next time i may sieve the ingredients to
give it a lighter texture as it was a bit dense! However only taking 2
minutes to cook was a real plus and with no need for an oven it was a
In the pictures i have doubled the recipe and used a larger tub so that
it would serve more people. The recipe list below it for making a
smaller version for one or two people
Recipe originally from LowCarbFriends.
- 1/4 C Soy Flour
- 1 T Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 t Baking Powder
- 5 Packets Splenda
- 2 T Melted Butter
- 1 T Water
- 1 Egg
- 30g unsweetened (dark )chocolate
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 40 ml whipping cream
- 4 tbsp splenda Directions
- In a microwavable dish blend group 1 (flour, cocoa, baking powder,
- Then add group 2 (water, melted butter and egg).
- Blend thoroughly with fork.
- Cover with plastic wrap (To vent, cut small slit in center of plastic
- Microwave on high 1 minute or until knife comes out clean.
- Cool a bit; eat warm with whipped cream or cool completely to ice.
If you are making frosting:
- Melt the chocolate in a bowl over hot water.
- Add peanut butter to melt, stir in cream and splenda.
- Spread on cake. Nutritional Information
Per 1/2 recipe excluding frosting: 5.5g Carbs 2g Fiber 1g Sugar Net
Things you can do from here:
- Subscribe to Atkins & Me using Google Reader
- Get started using Google Reader to easily keep up with all your
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]