Native American 10 Commandments 1. The Earth is our mother care for her. The sky is our father we must remember him. 2. Honor all your relations. 3. Open yourMessage 1 of 2 , Feb 9, 2009View Source
Native American 10 Commandments
1. The Earth is our mother care for her. The sky is our father we must remember him.
2. Honor all your relations.
3. Open your heart and soul to the great spirit.
4. All life is sacred. Treat all beings with respect.
5. Take from the earth what is needed and nothing more.
6. Do what needs to be done for the good of all.
7. Give constant thanks to the great spirit for each new day.
8. Speak the truth but only of the good in others.
9. Follow the rhythms of nature. Rise and retire with the sun.
10. Enjoy life's journey but leave no tracks.
Source/Post: Shadow of the Wolf & Native Wisdom & Poems of the HeartMessage 1 of 2 , Mar 16View SourceSource/Post: Shadow of the Wolf & Native Wisdom & Poems of the Hearthttp://www.tumblr.com/tagged/indian%20wolf~NATIVE AMERICAN 10 COMMANDMENTS~
1~The Earth is our Mother, care for her~
2~Honor all your relations~
3~Open your heart and soul to the Great Spirit~
4~All life is sacred, treat all beings with respect~
5~Take from Earth what is needed and nothing more~
6~Do what needs to be done for the good of all~
7~Give constant thanks to the Great Spirit for each new day~
8~Speak the truth; but only of the good in others~
9~Follow the rythms of nature; rise and retire with the sun~
10~Enjoy life's journey, but leave no tracks~
'May we live in peace without weeping. May our joy outline the lives we touch without ceasing. And may our love fill the world, angel wings tenderly beating.'