Congress.org Weekly Update August 29, 2006
Pick the Idea You Think Congress Should Adopt
YOUR IDEAS: LAST CHANCE TO TELL CONGRESS
This month people like you offered ideas for legislation they thought Congress should consider and you told Congress what you thought of them.
Here's a recap of the approval rate for each idea.
You can still weigh in by selecting your view.
FairTaxers, click the BEST IDEA link below this item:
- 77 Percent Agree: Replace All Taxes With a National Sales Tax
(if BEST IDEA isn't clickable, click the http below)
- or -
- 92 Percent Agree: No Pay for Congress When Approval Under 50 percent
- 52 Percent Agree: Raise the Minimum Wage Every Four Years
- 73 Percent Agree: Drug Tests for Those on Unemployment/Welfare
- 82% Percent Agree: Constitutional Amendment - Right to Privacy
- 75% Percent Agree: Remove All Overseas Troops and Put Them on U.S. Borders
Check back on Congress.org to see which idea got the most support