This release is 90% contributions. Thanks to all who are using YAJL and taking the time to
push me patches.
YAJL source is moved to a publically visible repository with full history preserved:
Changes in 0.4.0
* lth buffer overflow bug in yajl_gen_double s/%lf/%g/ - thanks to
* lth yajl_number callback to allow passthrough of arbitrary precision
numbers to client. Thanks to Hatem Nassrat.
* lth yajl_integer now deals in long, instead of long long. This
combined with yajl_number improves compiler compatibility while
* lth better ./configure && make experience (still requires cmake & ruby)
* lth fix handling of special characters hex 0F and 1F in yajl_encode
(thanks to Robert Geiger)
* lth allow leading zeros in exponents (thanks to Hatem Nassrat)