---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Careerist Management Consultant <sk@...>
Date: Fri, Jul 1, 2011 at 1:57 PM
Subject: Gurgaon Location Only - Investment Banking Domain - Oracle Technical Lead
Experience required for the Job: 7 - 10 years
Job Location: Delhi/NCR
Hope this mail finds you in Great Spirits.
We are working for a major Investment Banking Domain Organization in GURGAON location.
We have an assignment for the position of (Technical Lead)in Oracle Technologies.
Experience 7- 10 Yrs.
Technology Experience: (Oracle 9i and 10g, PL/SQL(stored procedures, triggers, indexes)
1. 7 â€“ 10 years of experience in a development role.
2. Good leadership qualities.
3. Strong hands-on Oracle, Unix, PL/SQL.
4. Should be aware of SDLC.
5. Some exposure to lead small teams.
6. Strong team player; able to accept and deliver assistance to meet deadlines; self-directed, organized, capable of multi-tasking, and willing to shift priorities to meet business needs.
7. Educational Qualifications: BE / B Tech / MCA
Thanks & Regards
Careerist Management Consultant Pvt. Ltd.
|Is this job relevant to you? ||Yes
|Ads by Google
The sender of this email is registered with naukri.com
as Careerist Management Consultant
, 26, Community Centre East Of Kailash, NEW DELHI, Delhi - 110065) using Naukri.com services. The responsibility of checking the authenticity of offers/correspondence lies with you.
If you consider the content of this email inappropriate or spam, you may:
- Report abuse by forwarding this email to: abuse@...
- You can also Block this Company from searching your resume in the database.
Advisory: Please do not pay any money to anyone who promises to find you a job. This could be in the form of a registration fee, or document processing fee or visa charges or any other pretext. The money could be asked for upfront or it could be asked after trust has been built after some correspondence has been exchanged. Also please note that in case you get a job offer or a letter of intent without having been through an interview process it is probably a scam and you should contact abuse@...