Dear all One of our client have following requirement at Ahmedabad. Really a good company and offer good payscale to right candidate. Position: Oracle PL/SQLMessage 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2009View Source
One of our client have following requirement at Ahmedabad. Really a good company and offer good payscale to right candidate.
Position: Oracle PL /SQL Developer
Candidate will be working on next-generation enterprise software applications based on a J2EE enterprise services platform. You will contribute to design brainstorming sessions, design one or more software subsystems and spend most of your time developing code to realize a web-based business application. We are looking for talented individuals who are self-motivated, quick learner, and good team players. This position reports to the Development Manager.
- Builds back-end database components in PL/SQL for web based applications
- Designs and develops modules for a high-volume multi-user application suite
- Creates packages, procedures, functions, triggers and views to encapsulate business rules
- Automates unit tests for PL/SQL packages
- Documents implementation specifications
- Participates in feature implementation reviews
Send your CV to amit_its@... with in 3 days of this email.
- 4-6 years of experience of PL/SQL programming.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Demonstrated experience with Oracle PL/SQL
- Working experience with Oracle 9i and 10g environments
- Experience developing backend code for web based applications
- Experience tuning large database environments
- Strong knowledge of development methodologies, standards and procedures
- Strong communication skills and ability to multi-task across concurrent project tasks
- Working experience with Application servers is a plus
- Oracle certifications would be an added advantage