*Iranian Journal of Society, Culture & Language (IJSCL)** *is* *a fully
peer-reviewed international journal that publishes original research and
review articles on the relationship between society, culture, and language.*
IJSCL *favors articles which have a sound theoretical base with visible
practical applications that can be used by specialists in anthropology,
sociology, linguistics, education, intercultural studies, and policy
making. Authors from all languages and cultures are invited to submit their
research and review articles to the *IJSCL* journal.
Editors are particularly interested in papers on such topics:
- Language in localization/globalization;
- Cultures across languages;
- Social intervention, language, and multimedia;
- Intercultural communication in an asymmetrical world;
- Gender and norms in intercultural studies;
- Sociological approaches in interpreting and translation studies;
- Critical look at the relationship between language and culture.
Journal Homepage: http://ijscl.net/
Aims and scope: http://ijscl.net/journal/aim_scope
Editorial Board: http://ijscl.net/journal/editorial.board
We look forward to receiving your papers.
Assistant Professor of Translation Studies
Ferdowsi University of Mashhad, Iran
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]