The IOWAN mailing list updates members on events sponsored by the Iowa Organization of Witches and Neopagans. Our Group is open to anyone and is family-friendly. We are not a coven, but we are a teaching and discussion group on a wide variety of Pagan topics and religions. We meet in Central Iowa once a month to discuss various topics of spirituality and 8 times a year for Rituals performed in a variety of formats from many different paths. Please see the Database section to the left for a complete schedule of events for the year.
In last 7 days
Religion & Beliefs/Paganism
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.