Group for the Inventors Council of Dayton (Dayton, Ohio).
--Motto: "helping the independent inventor."
--A nonprofit organization.
--Purpose: Monthly meetings; networking with successful inventors; education and resources about invention commercialization.
--Founded in 1983.
This is a moderated email list for important announcements for the invention industry.
In last 7 days
- New Members
- New Messages
- New Photos
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.