Nexus Points Emerge For Potential Summer Attack All indications suggest uncomfortable season of fear ahead Paul Joseph Watson/Prison Planet.com | June 6 2006Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2006View Source
Nexus Points Emerge For Potential Summer Attack
All indications suggest uncomfortable season of fear ahead
Numerous nexus points have emerged that suggest major western governments are preparing for a summer terror attack that will come close to but not match 9/11 in scale and will provide the justification needed for an air strike on Iran before the midterm elections in early November.
While there is a danger of becoming the boy who cried wolf, disturbing trends over the last couple of months do strongly indicate that the twist in the tale, which is always to be expected in an election year, will be a staged attack on a major developed city or the soccer World Cup. Here are the red flags.
- An increase in taped messages from supposed Al-Qaeda figures Osama bin Laden and Musab Al-Zarqawi.
- Terror arrests in England and Canada that seem to have little purpose other than making a future attack seem inevitable in the minds of the public.
- A report in the Washington Post detailing how 4,000 federal government officials will enter shadow government bunkers on June 19th for a continuity of government drill in anticipation of a major terrorist attack. Every major terrorist attack is preceded by or runs parallel to a government drill in order to provide governments with plausible deniability if they get caught facilitating the attack.
- Martial law evacuation exercises being conducted in Washington DC under the cover of manufactured crises.
- A nationwide FEMA program teaching Pastors and other neighborhood volunteers to inculcate the inevitability of martial law in America to their communities and urging them not to resist when it happens, a procedure set to be completed at the end of August.
- A report from CBS News quoting anonymous US government officials who say that they would be surprised if an attack didn't happen before the end of the year, albeit on a smaller scale than 9/11.
- Sagging presidential approval numbers that have dipped into the twenties for the first time.
- A GOP memo that touts a devastating attack by terrorists on US soil as a way of keeping the Republican party from losing control of Congress in the 2006 midterm elections and restoring Bush's image as a war leader.
- The need for a pretext to launch an air strike on Iran's alleged nuclear processing facilities, an eventuality scheduled for later this month or in July, according to former CIA analyst Ray McGovern.
- Israel's fundamentalist insistence that such an attack be launched as soon as possible.
- A pretext that could be created by means of a false flag attack on the World Cup in Germany, blamed on Hizbullah and by proxy Iran. Israel have sent out veiled threats that this could happen and Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's decision to travel to Germany if his country reaches the second round of the tournament is more likely to be based around his desire to offset the potential attack than his love of soccer.
Any future terror attack does not even have to lead back to Iran in order to rally enough support to attack an innocent country as we saw with Iraq. About half of Americans see the world as divided between good guys and bad guys. There really is no need for the shadow government to become more sophisticated in their methods but this might prove their downfall at a later date.
When considered in a nexus, these indications all unfortunately illustrate a desperate drive towards preparing western populations for another attack this summer.