Borrowed Some Money? You May Be With Al-Qaeda Last week s story about a retired Texas school teacher who came under Homeland Security s microscope for payingMessage 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2006View Source
Borrowed Some Money? You May Be With Al-Qaeda
Last weeks story about a retired Texas school teacher who came under Homeland Securitys microscope for paying off a $6,522 credit card debt has been trumped by a similar case involving an amount of just $650.
Full article at prisonplanet
Further Headlines From Infowars/Prisonplanet
Visit the sites for the full articles:
- Meet the world's most dangerous terrorists
- New Jersey bill aims to stamp out Internet forum anonymity
- John Bolton Does AIPAC
- Another Poll Finds Public Support for Iraq Pullout
- Another Iraq Trophy Video Exposes Coalition of the Killing
- Olbermann on O'Reilly's "Fox security" threat: "Bill thinks he has his own police"
- Peace activist Sheehan arrested in NY protest
- U.S. Weapons Poison Europe
- Iran promises harsh response to foreign attack
- Students Questioned By Secret Service For Heckling Clinton
- Bush Successful at Permanent Legalization of Torture
- '14,000 detained without trial in Iraq'
- Dillingham installs surveillance cameras
Infowars Webhosting and Internet Access
Help fight the information war
Get connected to the only network that counts and help defeat the New World Order
Advertise with us!
Infowars.net, Infowars.com and Prisonplanet.com get millions of hits a month. If you have something you want to advertise, please
contact us. rates are very low. For more information Click Here