Homeland Security Counters Threat From Kindergarteners WHILE ATTORNEY GENERAL Alberto Gonzalez assures the U.S. Senate that the Bush Administration s domesticMessage 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2006View Source
Homeland Security Counters Threat From Kindergarteners
WHILE ATTORNEY GENERAL Alberto Gonzalez assures the U.S. Senate that the Bush Administrations domestic eavesdropping program is a vital early warning system for terrorists, another homeland security measure strikes at a local elementary school.
Full article at prisonplanet.com
Further Headlines From Infowars/Prisonplanet
Visit the sites for the full articles:
- Story on Wounded Soldier Who Had to Pay for Body Armor Gets Results
- Fox still echoing administration's "terrorist surveillance program"
- CIA Patsy Gets Help in Prison Escape
- Iran and Syria 'incited violence'
- Nothing To Hide
- Rotten in Denmark: Flemming Rose and the clash of civilizations
- The Poor Cousins and the Movie of Reality
- China brands Chen 'troublemaker'
- 50% of Gitmo detainees not accused of hostile acts
- Prison Planet.tv: 3 months free when you subscribe for a year!
- NATO to send air support to Winter Olympics
- New Evidence Suggests Muslim Riots Are Staged Psyop
- Bush is not welcomed in New Hampshire
- Italy to impose no-fly ban during Games opening
Infowars Webhosting and Internet Access
Help fight the information war
Get connected to the only network that counts and help defeat the New World Order
Advertise with us!
Infowars.net, Infowars.com and Prisonplanet.com get millions of hits a month. If you have something you want to advertise, please
contact us. rates are very low. For more information Click Here