The Post 9/11 Saturation Of Our Culture In Torture The fact that we are even having to face the question of whether torture is a consideration of any modernMessage 1 of 1 , Dec 7 6:41 PMView Source
The Post 9/11 Saturation Of Our Culture In Torture
The fact that we are even having to face the question of whether torture is a consideration of any modern civilized State is mind-blowing
in itself. Even the most heinous of bloodthirsty empires throughout history have dismissed the use of and even outlawed torture.
Full article at infowars.net
Further Headlines From Infowars/Prisonplanet
Visit the sites for the full articles:
- Canadian Police Randomly Search Homes Without Warrants
- Chinese police 'shoot protesters'
- Rumsfeld questions policy on preventing Iraqi abuse of detainees
- ACLU files suit challenging CIA rendition; Names ex-CIA director
- Airline Passenger Who Made Threat Killed
- Bin Laden alive claim is from old video
- John Lennon: Victim of the New World Order?
- Fingerprint, iris scans for airport employees
- Security Officers Used Surveillance Cameras to Film Naked Woman
- Russia warns US on military expansion
- US says N Korea 'criminal regime'
- "I Am Sullied": Suicide Before Dishonor in Occupied Iraq
- 9/11 Commission continues cover-up, circles wagons for stumbling empire
Prison Planet.tv Christmas Subscription Special!
Infowars Webhosting and Internet Access
Help fight the information war
Get connected to the only network that counts and help defeat the New World Order
Advertise with us!
Infowars.net, Infowars.com and Prisonplanet.com get millions of hits a month. If you have something you want to advertise, please
contact us. rates are very low. For more information Click Here