Physics Professor Says Science Points To Conclusive Evidence of WTC Controlled Demolition Paul Joseph Watson & Alex Jones | November 12 2005 Brigham YoungMessage 1 of 1 , Nov 15, 2005View Source
Physics Professor Says Science Points To Conclusive Evidence of WTC Controlled Demolition
Brigham Young University physics professor Steven E. Jones is the latest credible individual to come forward and assert that the official story of 9/11 differs wildly from the observable facts.
Jones appeared on The Alex Jones Show on friday to discuss a story that refuses to die and one that has again been pushed to the forefront of alternative research.
Jones made numerous compelling points on the collapse of both the twin towers and Building 7. According to Jones, his scientific peers have been very sympathetic to his research and have agreed with his conclusions.
- The three buildings collapsed in their own footprints and did not topple over. This bears the characteristics of controlled demolition. The central columns were pulverized and the buildings fell in on themselves. Why would Muslim fanatics go to the lengths of wiring the largest complex of buildings in the world with explosives when a topple collapse would have caused more damage to lower Manhattan and killed more people?
- Horizontal puffs of smoke or 'squibs' can be seen popping out floors as the collapse engulfs floor by floor of the buildings. Again, this is a phenomenon atypical of controlled demolition.
- Molten metal found in the basement of the WTC suggests that the commonly used explosive thermite may be responsible for the collapse. Jones said that buildings not destroyed by explosives would have insufficient directed energy to produce the large quantities of melted melted that was discovered. The molten steel was found five days after the collapse, on Sept. 16, when the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) used an Airborne Visible/Infrared Imaging Spectrometer (AVIRIS) to locate and measure the sites hot spots.
- It requires temperatures of at least 5,000 fahrenheit to melt steel. Diesel jet fuel does not reach these temperatures and the fires in the buildings were short lived. Firefighter tape recordings prove that only small pockets of fire were still burning in the buildings seconds before their collapse.
- Building 7 was not hit by a plane and yet it collapsed in 6.6 seconds, which is .6 seconds quicker than it would take an object dropped from the roof of the building to hit the floor. This violates fundamental laws of physics, unless the building was brought down by explosives.
- Buildings that collapse without the aid of explosives produce large piles of in-tact concrete and do not turn to dust as they are falling, as was witnessed on 9/11.
Following a scientific presentation back in September, Jones is now seeking a piece of molten steel from one of the buildings for analysis.
We will continue to track the progress of Jones' investigation and further expand on this story as and when it develops.
---------------------------------------Get Alex Jones and Paul Joseph Watson's books, ALL Alex's documentary films, films by other authors, audio interviews and special reports. Sign up at Prison Planet.tv - CLICK HERE.