Visit the Infowars / Prisonplanet network of websites today! Apr 20 2005Because there s a war on for your mind! Latest - Israel Praises Pope Despite Past NaziApr 20, 2005 1 of 1View Source
Visit the Infowars / Prisonplanet network of websites today!
Apr 20 2005Because there's a war on for your mind!Latest - Israel Praises Pope Despite Past Nazi Ties
Israeli politicians and rabbis on Wednesday praised new Pope Benedict XVI for his strong condemnations of anti-Semitism despite the pontiff's ties to the Nazi Party as a youth.
Story online at Prisonplanet.comFurther Headlines from Infowars / Prisonplanet
Visit the sites for the full articles:
Advertise with us!Infowars.net gets millions of hits a month. If you have something you want to advertise, please contact us. rates are very low. For more information Click HereFREE VIEW Alex Jones' Special Report
- Police Beat Woman Having Diabetic Reaction
- Oregon Bill Requires Drivers License Applicants To Register For Draft
- Cop Charged For Using Taser Gun On Suspect In Hospital Bed
- Schwarzenegger: U.S. Should 'Close Borders'
- BBC Again Lumps Freedom Movement In With Terrorists
- FREEVIEW: The Alex Jones Report Special Edition
- Privacy groups slam US passport technology
- Smile. You're on candid cop camera.
- Time-Lapse Footage Shows Chemtrails Over London
- 9-11 Conspiracy Fact & Fiction
- A Greater Threat Than Terrorism: Outsourcing the American Economy
After a screening of the Martial Law DVD extras, Alex returns to the studios to discuss government regulation of the Internet and how they are struggling to stem the tide of free and open political discourse. This is free for all to view. Click here to watch.