Please Forgive The Cross posting.
I am happy to announce that due to advances in programming, we have
moved JudgmentsDirect.com to a new user friendly format. There are
some minor fixes needed which will be corrected shortly, the site is
up and ready to go.
Why have we changed the format?
1. The new format is easy to use. You can post assignments and
bid for the for FREE.
2. It will enable its users to maintain an organized and
detailed record of work received and Assignment which are available
throughout the industry.
3. Get out press releases for FREE and keep up on industry
4. If you or your firm targets the legal industry as a market
for your products, software, professional equipment
Judgmentsdirect.com allows you to advertise your products and
services for FREE in our auction section.
5. Locate quality professionals to handle assignments, read
their bio's, get feedback on their performance through our ratings
6. INCREASE YOUR PERSONAL INCOME AND COMPANY REVENUE.
JudgmentsDirect.com is a Pro-Active venue. Set your account to
notify you when specific postings are listed. Then return to the
site to place your bid on the project. Maintaining a visible
presence on the site will enable you to bid for projects quickly.
Remember, the early bird gets the worm.
7. Interact with the potential client or vendor privately.
8. If payment for your efforts is a worry, we have solved this
problem too! JudgmentsDirect.com enables you to request the
solicitor to place funds into an escrow account. See our FAQ for
9. A quality site for all areas of the Recovery profession.
10. For those of you who are considered leaders in the industry,
Forum moderators, Association Heads and so on, you can still
maintain your Leadership position within your industry group.
Unlike Yahoo, JudgmentsDirect.com is here to serve you.
We are certain that the site will meet and exceed your
expectations. Even if you are uncertain whether you want to use the
site or not, open a Free Account. You never know what can happen.
Randy S. Forschner
President of Judgment Day Information Services, Inc.
Site Administrator: www.JudgmentsDirect.com