The Houston Volkswagen Club was founded in 1982, by a group of people who saw the benefit of joining fellow VW enthusiasts together to share and assist each other and to enjoy their mutual hobby.
The Houston Volkswagen Club is a volunteer organization devoted to the preservation, restoration, and customizing of the Volkswagen. This includes any vehicle manufactured by Volkswagen, such as the Beetle, Super Beetle, New Beetle, Bus, Karmann Ghia, Type Three, Rabbit, GTI, Golf, Jetta, Passat, Corrado, as well as VW powered kit cars and trikes.
Membership for the HVWC is open to all, owners and those-who-want-to-be-owners of air or water-cooled Volkswagen cars, kit cars, and trikes. Check our site link above for details. Thanks for visiting us.
- New Members
- New Message
- New Photos
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.