Our designer and pattern testing teams are continuously working on new patterns for our members. Socks? Afghans? Yep, we'll have more sock patterns.
SHARE your photos of your work-in-progress or completed projects from our prior years events. We all LOVE to see pictures! Lurkers (readers) are always welcome. There are no requirements for membership other than to have fun with your fiberly activities.
Photo: August 2013 Tatted Snowflake by E.K. Johnson (Anne Haas)
Holiday Mystery Gifts - home of:
- Cozy Cables Socks and Beaded Lattice Socks in "Sock Club - Join the Knitting Adventure" book
- Several hat designs featured in the "1000 Fabulous Knit Hats" book
- Multiple projects now in the 2010, 2011 and 2012 Knitting Pattern-a-Day Calendars
- 4 little designs in the "Sock Yarn One Skein Wonders" book
Please respect the copyrights of the designers, and do not further distribute the patterns. Instead, encourage folks to join! The patterns for each year's Knit-Along and Crochet-Along are free only during the life of the KAL & CAL and are the designers' gifts to you as a member. After that they may be purchased elsewhere.
- New Members
- New Messages
- New Photos
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.