So what exactly is asexuality?
It's a lack of sexual attraction.
Asexuals are generally very different from one another: some experience romantic attraction, some don’t. Some experience arousal, some don’t.
Asexuality is not celibacy - celibacy is a choice to abstain from sexual intimacy while asexuality is an orientation which results in lack of sexual attraction.
Welcome to Yahoo's oldest club for asexual people and their friends.
- New Member
- New Message
- New Photos
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.