This club gives law professors and wannabes the chance to gripe about their salaries. Is it right that a student makes more in her first year at Gunderson than her Prof (who went to Yale and clerked for Justice Marshall) makes? So antitrust rules prevent law schools from publicizing salary data. But that won't stop Greedy Law Profs!
In last 7 days
Government & Politics/Law/Lawyers/Greedy Associates
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.