This list is for people with Graves' Disease and their family and friends who are interesting in supporting them. Topics for discussion can include problems people are experiencing, their chosen course of treatment, current medical studies and possible alternative methods of treatment. This list is not intended to replace expert medical advice and treatment, but to allow folks to discuss various aspects of Graves' with others. Flaming (personal attacks) is not allowed, but spirited discussions are encouraged.
We have two companion groups, one for general chatting and one for exchanging recipes and other nutritional health tips.
In last 7 days
- New Members
- New Messages
- New Photos
Health & Wellness/Support/Diseases and Conditions/Grave's Disease
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.
Group Email Addresses