The original e-mail resource for recipes, tips, and discussion of once-a-month cooking (OAMC), make-ahead meals, feeding the freezer, bulk cooking, mini-sessions, Mega-cooking, or just general cooking ahead.
Come join the fun! :-)
Our discussion's based on the popular book, Frozen Assets: Cook for a Day, Eat for a Month by the founder of the Frozen Assets Group, Debi Taylor-Hough. If you order a copy of Frozen Assets (click on the book's title to get one!), you'll find your basic questions answered and be all set to jump right into the conversation.
Frozen Assets is now on Facebook, too! http://www.facebook.com/frozenassets
1) Frozen Assets Info Page
2) The Simple Times Newsletter - Click to subscribe to Debi's free email newsletter (27,000+ subscribers worldwide!).
3) A Frugal Simple Life - Articles, blog, links, resources, recommended books.
4) Deborah's Kitchen - Online store for kitchen goodies.
5) Frugal Living for Dummies® - Save up to 30% off the cover price -- the best deal online! Featured in "O" Magazine.
6) A Simple Choice: A practical guide for saving your time, money and sanity - Simplify daily life, housekeeping, cooking, and more. Featured in Woman's Day.
In last 7 days
- New Members
- New Messages
- New Photos
Cultures & Community/Food and Drink/Food Preservation
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.