wilderness living, wilderness survival etc.. Any wild food and how to prepare it to eat.
Topics will include wild edible berries and fruits, nuts, roots, stems, greens, vegetables, flowers, seeds, grains, mushrooms, insects, marine invertebrates, and any other animals not usually hunted or marketed for food. Information about books programs and classes concerning wild edibles, including field guides, will be appreciated. Ideas on spreading the word or marketing this information are helpful.
When seeking help in identifying a plant. please give some facts about the plant. This list of things to include will help you observe more closely and help your id process.
Where it grows. (stream bank, desert, mountains, open fields, woods, etc.)
General area (Country, State, Area of the state)
- Leaf shape, texture, and arrangement.
Flowers: type, color, arrangement
In your description include as much information you have.
- New Members
- New Messages
- New Photos
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.