GUIDELINES FOR POSTING:
1) Let's stay focused on food--buying, preparing, serving, and eating it--and on fat-free vegan diets in general. So product reviews, questions about where to find ingredients, tips on what vegan dishes go over well with meat eaters, how to make a salad dressing without oil, links to new articles about vegan or fat-free diets: All of these are acceptable as are, of course, actual fat-free vegan recipes.
2) Posts bashing ANYONE, including non-vegans, will not be tolerated and will be removed from the archives. (Please let the moderators deal with this and don't respond in kind.)
3) Also not tolerated are posts that debate the merits of a fat-free vegan diet; if you don't agree with oil-free diets, then this isn't the group for you and you shouldn't write in telling us how wrong we are. Those kinds of posts will also be deleted.
4) Posters who get off-topic will be gently reminded to take the conversation off-list. A good place for general vegetarian and vegan discussion is Planet Eggplant: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/planet_eggplant/
5) VERY IMPORTANT: Some people want to receive only recipes, so when you send a recipe, please begin the subject line with RECIPE. That way, they can safely skip everything else.
Many of our recipes are publicly archived at www.fatfreevegan.com.
- New Member
- New Messages
- New Photos
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.