Apologies for cross-posting.
I would particularly like to warmly recommend that people watch the
recording of the following webinar on cell phones and language learning -
though I am unsure if it is open or restricted to members of the SIG that
organised it. - IATEFL Learning Technology.
1. The actual recording has excellent sound and changes smoothly from
presentation to screen sharing/videos .Very competntly produced.
2. There was a recorded useful, informative discussion after the
3. The two presenters not only covered the pedagogy, but also issues of
security and dealing with the administration for the use of cell phones in
$: The recording contains short interviews with the students on their
reaction to the project..
6. It is an excellent example of a well-thought out, well planned use of
often available technology for use in enhancing (note the word - not
'exclusive') language teaching and learning.
7. Finally, notice the project was carried out by two teachers working
together i.e. team teaching - something that it is always worth fighting
Last weekend's webinar Using cell phones with language learners by Karin
Tirasin & Cigdum Ugur was great! If you missed it or want to watch it
again, the recording is already available
Formerly : University of Osnabrueck, GERMANY
Committee member | IATEFL: YLTSIG,GISIG
Winner British Council ELT 05 Innovation Award
Personal homepage <http://www.dennisnewson.de/
Second Life: *Osnacantab Nesterov*
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]