“Online Research Course” in collaboration with The “Online Research Course” is a purpose build training program. It will help them to not only toApr 10 1 of 3View Source“Online Research Course”
in collaboration with
The “Online Research Course” is a purpose build training program. It will help them to not only to learn the basic concepts of Research but also participants have to make a real Research Proposal during this course under direct supervision of facilitators. This is one of the first outcome based basic research course in which participants will be directly supervised throughout the course not only for the understanding but also during the practical work in writing of their research proposal. Every participant is free to choose topic of their choice for their research (whether cross sectional study or Randomized Control Trial) and they will be helped to make it final so that the final research paper will be ready to be published in middle to high ranked journals.
What our participants are saying about this course:
- Excellent course. Brilliant effort. I wish I had this opportunity when I was in medical school, but better late than never. Research Officer, Aga Khan University Hospital, Pakistan
- Effective and efficient use of technology is the success of this online course. Assistant Medical Affair Manager, MNC (Pharma)
- The idea was brilliantly conceived and delivered. We really appreciate the efforts of facilitators. Thanks for teaching so much in such less time. Clinical Research Officer, Pakistan
- Excellent. Had great fun. Consultant Surgeon, United Kingdom
- It was good and innovative. Resident, Saudi Arabia
- Overall, I'd say it was excellent. just sometimes I felt overwhelmed by the technicality of it since I was a total layman in this field. but I really appreciate facilitator's patience and enthusiasm in addressing our every need, no matter how stupid or naive, :). Intern, Abbasi Shaheed Hospital, Pakistan
- What can I say? that was so fruitful 4 me...Excellent learning environment with skilled professional facilitators & Tutor ofcourse! Research Officer, Pakistan
Complete the form and made payment by cash/cheque/pay order/DD/Bank transfer/Western Union.
After sending payment email at info@...
Dates: 21 April - 19 May 2013
Duration: One month
Webinar timings: 1 hour (Tuesday): 6pm to 7pm [PST / GMT: +5]
Online Course Website Access: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week during the course
Last date for registration: April 18, 2013 at 5:00pm (GMT: +5)
For more information: www.themedicalwriters.com/orc.html
For Pakistan (students/postgraduates):
Rs. 5,000 / participant
Corporate: Rs. 10,000 / participant Outside Pakistan (students/postgraduates): $100 / participant Corporate (International) $200 / participant - 10% Disocunt on Group of 5 or more Who should attend?
- Undergraduate Students (medical, dental)
- Nursing staff and students
- Those who want to attend it as a refresher course
- Those who would like to but still have not started their first research project