ORGANIZATION: Education Elements POSITION: Regional Client Analyst LOCATION: Regional US, up to 75% travel About Us At Education Elements, we createclassroomsMessage 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2012View Source
ORGANIZATION: Education Elements
POSITION: Regional Client Analyst
LOCATION: Regional US, up to 75% travel
At Education Elements, we createclassrooms that inspire teaching and learning. We take a holistic approach to designing andimplementing classrooms that carefully marry innovative instructional techniqueswith powerful technologies. The resultis an environment that engages every student across all domains and maximizesthe amount and impact of instructional time for teachers. We help teachers do what they do best, teach!
Education Elements is a for-profit,venture-backed startup that delivers complete software and services solutionsfor K-12 classrooms of all types. Our talented and diverse teamspans experienced educators and school administrators, enterprise technologyconsultants and analysts, and a robust product development team.
To learn more about BlendedClassrooms check out our website at EdElements.com.
Investigateand analyze potential blended learning schools, school districts and chartermanagement organizations that are interested in acquiring the knowledge andskills necessary to move from a traditional education style to a blendedclassroom environment. In this role you will be responsible for prospecting,opportunity development, client engagement and management, contracting with newclients, and related activities involved with developing next generationlearning partners. The Regional Analystwill initially report to the Executive of Growth and Development.
You will beresponsible for developing your geographic territory. The Regional Analyst will focus on developingrelationships with foundations to support their efforts. He/she will determinethe best fit for our unique blended learning school design, implementation, andannual software platform for interested K-12 school clients. The Analyst willwork collaboratively with other team members to achieve goals. He/she willdemonstrate in-depth knowledge of our curriculum and software partners and theneeds of teachers, principals and districts using these systems.
- Achieve quarterly and annual developmenttargets by identifying new relationships
- Deliver professional presentations toindividual school leaders and district leaders who are decision makers in theprocess
- Deliver professional presentations viain-person and webinar demos
- Maintain timely and accurate reporting of theactivity, account plans and territory management activities
- Develop and maintain a full business pipelineof prospective clients and assume all territory management in an assignedgeographic region
- Qualify business opportunities by proactivelyinitiating outbound calls to senior level school decision makers and probeprospects to determine needs
- Provide excellent service to support schoolimplementation
- Build an account plan to achieve objectivesand manage expectations
- Work with internal teams to provide feedbackand better develop our products
- Successful completion of Teach for America commitmentwith excellent track record
- Knowledge/expertise in both the K-12 education andsoftware space
- Interest in consultative relationships to governmentagencies or publicly funded entities
- Successful examples of managing school relationships
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to present well in front of large audiences
- Experienced and comfortable providing demonstrations viawebinar and in person
- Ability do describe abstract and innovative conceptsunderstandably and concisely
- Ability to motivate and excite prospective clients
- Demonstrated ability to work independently
- Excellent presentation skills
- BS/BA or advanced degree
We provide acompetitive base salary (plus commission) and comprehensive benefits package.
Please senda cover letter and resume to jobs@....