Title: Account Manager (AM) Reports to: Director of Strategy & Operations Employment Status:Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2012View Source
Title: Account Manager (AM)
Reports to: Director of Strategy & Operations
Employment Status: Full-Time (Consulting contract leading to a full-time position)
Beyond 12 is a national nonprofit organization whose mission is to increase the number of low-income, first generation, and historically underrepresented students who graduate from our nation’s colleges and universities. Through an innovative technology platform and a student coaching service, Beyond 12 helps high schools and colleges connect with and support their students to ensure they earn a postsecondary degree. Beyond 12’s vision is that one day every student who enrolls in college will be prepared to handle the rigors of higher education and will earn a degree that provides them with meaningful economic and personal prospects.
Beyond 12 is seeking a dynamic, talented and entrepreneurial team member who is interested in making a difference in the lives of students from underserved backgrounds. The Account Manager will work closely with the Director of Strategy & Operations to support Beyond 12’s K-12 and higher education technology partners (middle schools, high schools, college access and success organizations, scholarship organizations and colleges/universities) as they implement and utilize our alumni tracking tool and Facebook application. Ideal candidates are committed to building collaborative partnerships and using robust data to help organizations ensure that all students succeed in college and beyond. The AM is expected to consistently provide excellent customer service to our partners, as well as represent our partners’ needs and goals within the organization. In addition, the AM will build relationships with partners to encourage repeat business opportunities. S/he will also contribute to the development of a growing, fast-paced organization.
· Onboard new Partners and communicate regularly and consistently with assigned Partners
· Develop and foster relationships with Partners to identify areas for product or service development, anticipate challenges, escalate important issues and resolve concerns
· Work closely with the Director of Strategy & Operations to continually improve Partner processes and products
· Work closely with Partners to ensure successful and timely data migration to and data usage on Beyond 12’s Alumni Success Tool
· Support data entry, analyses and audits as needed
· Oversee the development and maintenance of Beyond 12’s student engagement site on Facebook by managing the developer relationship
· Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
· High level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel
· Two or more years of experience developing and managing partner relationships
· Able and willing to travel 10-15% of time
· Strong commitment to Beyond 12’s mission and vision
· Strong problem-solving and data analysis skills
· Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
· Sharp and quick thinker
· Independent, highly organized and detail-oriented
· Energetic, hard-working and enthusiastic team player
· Commitment to achieving measurable results
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
This position will begin as a consulting contract. Pending performance, the position can lead to a full-time position.
Beyond 12 offers outstanding benefits, including health, dental, vision, flexible spending account, 401(k), and a competitive salary (commensurate with experience) to its full-time staff.
To apply, please email your resume and a thoughtful cover letter outlining how your skills and experience meet the qualifications of the position to: careers@.... Be sure to let us know how you heard about the opportunity.
Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.